RFoG: Transceiver Optical Node: R-ONU SeriesThe LiComm Transceiver Optic-Node, R-ONU series are designed for upstream path transmission of burst mode optical signal. CMTS analog signals are fed into the input of the R-ONU series and converted into optical signal and transmitted to HFC/ CATV networks. Additionally, the micro-Node's ability to operate over a wide optical input range allows for a variety of system designs without degrading performance. The wide bandwidth supports the delivery of up to 77 CATV analog signals or a combination of analog and digital channels, including HDTV broadcast. The R-ONU series exhibits excellent distortion performance with values above standards over the entire bandwidth and temperature specifications.
The R-ONU series are flexibility to grow your network to meet customer demand now and coming future.
Please contact DBX at email@example.com
- PON compatible
- Extended spectrum RF video
- Universal HFC set top box and head-end support
- Transparent return path capability
- Optical loss AGC with 0 ~ -6dBm (optional +2 ~ -8dBm)
- Support most in-home applications without amplifiers
- Multiple set-top box support
- In-home power over 75ohm coaxial cabling
- Burst-mode Laser Operation
- Optional for MDU with 38dBmV/ch available
- Optional for ORS-1061-B1 with 49dBmV/ch available
- Receiver module for CATV network in HFC and RFoG nodes
- Video overlay in passive optical networks (PON)